BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 2, 2011

picture update.

So... I realized that I haven't added any pictures to this blog. How boring is that!!?? So, here are some pictures of recently. I guess I will try to add more later as well.
This is me in Labor.. trying to finish my exams before hard labor kicked in

 My beautiful mom holding Isaac when he was first born.

Isaac snuggled with one of his favorite blankets.

Oh, hey mom.

Our little family :)

"Oh, mom... why do you take so many pictures?!"
Isaac loves having his hands by his face-- especially when he sleeps so it makes for some super cute photo ops.

Isaac and I trying out our new baby bjorn from Gramma Sloan! (THANK YOU!). Isaac absolutely loves being snuggled to your chest, so this makes it easy to carry him around with me.

Oakley is always curious about Isaac. She really loves him! This is Oakley snuggling up to Isaac the other day.
Oakley is one smart pup. She has now correlated Isaac crying, with him needing his pacifier. So when he starts crying, she will frantically look all over the house for a pacifier and bring it to you. How cute.

Ignore my face, but I thought this was hilarious. I was waking Isaac up with noises and just bothering him so he would eat, and he was NOT happy about it.

Isaac usually doesn't like being naked, but it's like a million degrees at the doctors office, so he didn't mind it so much. This is him at his 2 week check up.

My beautiful baby boy smiling in his sleep :)

Okay, I'm in love with this towel we got from Ketti at my baby shower. How cute is it?! Isaac loves it too. 
So, this was when I was about 30 weeks preggo I think? During Christmas, my parents were generous enough to fly us to Monterey for over a week. It was such a great vacation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute is your little boy's smile!! i'm so happy for you

~*Heather*~ said...

He is soooo cute!! I LOVE looking at all the pictures of your cute little family! And look at you - you are just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You look great during labor. I was a nightmare. He is adorable. I am so glad you posted pictures. He is so long and skinny.

AmyJune said...

What a cute baby. Love all the pictures.