BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Uhhh

Ugh.
My life is so 80s sometimes.
Phill and I have been having issues with the place that we live since we moved in. It's nice and newly remodeled and just over 1000 sqft. Buut when we got back from our honeymoon a skunk crawled underneath our condo (which is where the crawlspace is) and died. So, our house smelt like death for weeks. It was disgusting. On top of that, our house got infested with fleas. Those things have no purpose to be in this world.. along with spiders, but that's beside the point. We think that it was either from one of the 100 cats our old lady neighbor has.. or from the dead skunk. Either way, we didn't like it. Phill got bit like crazy- probably because he has hairy legs.. I, however, only got bit a couple times and it was a good excuse to not be lazy and continuously keep my legs nice and slick. We flea bombed the house a couple of weeks ago, and found that it really didn't do a thing. THe fleas got into our bed and we were just about ready to move. Our landlord finally got better fleabombs and we bombed our place again a couple of nights ago. We've been staying at Phill's parents house while they are out of town to 1) housesit, 2) enjoy the comforts of an air conditioned home and 3) to get away from the toxic fumes of the bombs. I went back yesterday to grab a couple things and not once did a flea jump on me.. this is most definitely progress.. But then guess what? All our electricity no longer works on our upper floor. AND the outlet doesn't work in the bathroom downstairs. We are having an electritian stop by tonight to hopefully fix it.
Aye. Let's hope this is the end of our bad luck until our year contract is over...
While we are on the subject of little pests, I would like to mention how bad of a pranker Phill is... He's cruel. If anyone knows me at all, they know that I hate spiders with a burning passion. Seriously, I have panic attacks from them. They're gross and want to eat my face off... I know it!
So, anyways. I'm doing laundry yesterday and I'm taking clothes out of the dryer, when I see this vile at the bottom of the dryer. I pick it up hoping it was nothing from Phills work that would damage our load... so I look at it and see a freakin spider in there. I thought it was dead.. that thing would have never been able to survive the washer AND dryer.. but alas, I tapped on the glass, and the spider freaked and tried attacking my finger. I mention this to Phill and he about pees his pants from laughter. I guess that everytime he is at work and sees a spider, he pits it in a vile and brings it home to scare me with... so That plan failed, and he gets major turd points :P
Anyways, Things are going good... My job makes me so exhausted. I'm even falling asleep writing this. Phill and I are going camping on the coast this weekend and such. I'm really excited to be outdoors and just be with him. It'll be great. I've never camped on a beach before...

0 comments: